Re: projects.vdr-developer.org launched

Hello

Am Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008 schrieb Tobi:
> Hello!
>
> projects.vdr-developer.org is a place for community maintained VDR
> projects. The idea for this was born out of a survey conducted among VDR
> users, where it turned out, that even some VDR plug-ins that haven't been
> updated for years are still very popular.
>
> [...]
> Read more about this here:
>
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/wiki/project-management/Start

Great to see this announced!

Since I support Tobis initiative I decided to host the following two projects
on projects.vdr-developer.org too.

1. The vdr-sources git tree (Maintained by skiller2k1 and me)
2. The LIVE plugin git tree (Maintained by Christian Wieninger and me) (*)

I think it was a good decision to use git as the central SCM system for this
because it supports a patch driven development modell very well.

Regards
Dieter (Tadi on vdr-portal.de)

(*) The old LIVE plugin CVS is still alive, will be updated regularly and will
remain at its current hosting.

--
Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org