Re: XBMC + VDR 1.7.0

Jörg Knitter schrieb:
Niko Ringelstein wrote:

Jörg Knitter wrote:

In the video, it looks like the the user is using a main menu entry,
that why I wondered, because the XBMC VDR plugin does not seem to
support OSD transmission.

Joerg

As far as I know it connects via streamdev-client.

Then, IMHO the OSD would be missing and the switch time would be longer
- that´s why I ask. So I assume that he is using sxfe-vdr...

Joerg

I meant the plugin connects via stramdev, he is using vdr-sxfe or softdevice!

Probably the best solution would be a xbmc plugin using the vompserver protocol. I am no coder, but there already exists qtvomp which maybe could be used somehow. vomp is working very well for me on a nomal tv with a mediamvp but i don't want to use it with my flatscreen because it only has rgb out, no hdmi.

Niko