Re: Sky/Freesat EPG

El Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:10:50 +0000 (GMT)
Dominic Morris <dom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>
> > FWIW I see the same with 1.7.0.
> > I tried various bbc channels, a couple
> > of itv ones and, surprisingly, I see the "no title" (localized)
> > items also on film4 (surprisingly because it shouldn't be part of
> > freesat, at least the freesat web page only lists bbc and itv).
> > I put the freesat.t[12] files that came with the patch
> > (should I look for newer ones?) in /home/vdr/conf, but I modified
> > libsi/Makefile accordingly.
>
> There's newer/complete tables in the freesat_table_complete.zip file.
> The default directory for loading the files from is /video - unless
> you've defined FREESAT_DATA_DIRECTORY in a make file somewhere.

I omitted the trailing slash in the definition, so it didn't find the
files.
I corrected it and now I don't have "no title"s anymore, but there are
many holes in the epg ( e.g. on "bbc 1 e mids" I have epg for today, the
first 3 programmes of tomorrow, then it skips to the 2nd and from there
to the 6th).
Is it because they're slow broadcasting it?
The german channels on astra at 19.2 (which unfortunately I cannot
understand) use the standard method and the weekly epg is almost
instantaneous.

Bye
--
Luca