DVB-S card recommendation

Is it OK to ask for card recommendations here or would it be better to
ask in the DVB list? I want to build a new HTPC to watch "Freesat" and I
don't know what DVB-S card to buy. They're actually a bit difficult to
find, being a more obscure item in the UK than DVB-T receivers.

Working properly with Linux is obviously essential, and I'd like it to
be compatible with DVB-S2 if that's a question of hardware, not just
drivers. Ideally I'd like PCI Express rather than plain old PCI, for
future-proofing and so that I can use both of my old DVB-T cards as
well, on a new mATX motherboard. Having a good remote control would be
helpful too.

I think I read that there are no Linux drivers for DVB cards with
multiple tuners. Is that (still) true?

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk