Re: What ever happened to...

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> It's not like I'm generally against making dvbdevice.c a plugin, but
> if it's needed in most cases, anyway, where's the point?

Howabout implementing a command line switch to disable the integrated
DVB device support. The basic DVB support would be compiled in, but an
option to disable it would give possibility for external DVB input
plugins.

Anyway, the support for pseudo DVB plugins (like IPTV, analogtv, ..)
would be a nice addition at the same time. The IPTV patch already
contains an example implementation without messing up the existing
channels.conf format ...

BR,
--
rofa