Re: Syncearly + subtitles problem

On Tuesday 21 of October 2008, Josce wrote:
> >I'm not sure as I don't have too much time to test but channels with
> > problems have only one dvb-subtitles stream and are dvb-s. I didn't found
> > dvb-s2 channel with sync subtitles problem. But normally I'm using NatGeo
> > (UPC, 19.2E) which is broadcasting also dvb-s and only one dvb-subtitles
> > stream and no problems is there.
> >
> >So it is not necessary to upload the problematic recording for me (but
> > maybe someone from reelmutimedia will be interested in). I already have
> > such.
> >
> >BR,
> >
> >Ales
>
> The reason for this is explained here:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2008-October/018072.html
>
> So now we just have to be patient and hope that someone who knows how to
> fix it fixes it.

I've read this mail but now I've done test recording 47mins long (National
Geographic, UPC, 19.2E) and when replaying it (without using any speed change
within replaying) the dvb-subtitles were in sync for whole 47 minutes.

So I do not understand why the problems appears only at specific channels.

BR,

Ales