Re: for ffmpeg-devels needs the problem h.264 samples

> Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:30:19 +0100
> From: morfsta@xxxxxxxxx
> . . .
> Anyway, I have moved to Reel Multimedia's eHD card in my VDR box ...
> which is nice. I might write up my experiences on it thus far if
> anyone is actually interested. There's not much English chat out there
> on this card, mostly in German on vdr portal and reel's own portal.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Morfsta

Yes, some not (yet) German-speaking VDR-amateurs, like myself, would
definitely much appreciate your insight in relation to this card, including
possible guidelines/advices/tips on how to make it ‘best friend’ with the
current VDR development version. I think, for example, as a possible
option, it could be helpful to see comments based on one of already existing
(but probably outdated) German wiki’s, which would, at the same time,
save volume of corresponding write-up.. Anyways, thanks in advance
for sharing your experiences with this card!