Re: Black Screen with vdr 1.7.1

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> En/na gimli ha escrit:
>> Hi,
>>
>> read this : http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2008-October/017948.html
>
> I asked you before if this is only for hd content or even sd (I'm just
> using sd and I see no picture with a dxr3 and heavily stuttering image
> with the vdr-xine plugin)
> Besides, I cannot find LIVEBUFFER anywhere in vdr-1.7.1

Scratch that, I now see it's part of the extension patch.
Per chance does the livebuffer patch reintroduce the thread that
vdr-1.7.1 eliminated?
That might explain the stuttering with vdr-xine, but not the black
screen with the dxr3, though the message from Martin Dauskardt
announcing the pvr350-plugin could also be valid for the dxr3:

"Attention: The plugin does not work properly with vdr 1.7.1:
vdr now simply strips the TS headers and sends the payload to the usual
PlayVideo() and PlayAudio() functions. The PES packets have no longer a
size
of 2kB, and the PES audio ID is always 0. The pvr350 hardware decoder
and/or
the ivtv driver cannot handle this. We would need a lot of additional
code -
time will see ..."

Bye
--