Re: Problem with v1.6.0 and two DBS-S cards

Moin!

This sounds like a stupid answer to the above question, but I _might_
have the same problem.

I'm not sure because I rarely watch live TV. The other day, though, I
wasn't able to watch all channels, and I thought there was only one
recording active (I have two DVB-T cards). Wasn't able to check
because baby woke up ;-)

This is with a c't VDR: 1.6.0-6ctvdr2

Cheers,
Jan