Re: fedora 9 vdr-1.6.0 - int no audio on channel change

> The more I test this, it looks like a vdr-xine problem.
>
> Recordings have audio, and the live channel has audio if I restart xine.
>
> Can anyone suggest what I can try??

This list is really quiet these days!!  Has everyone gone on holiday or
something??

Can someone tell me how to turn on debugging in xine, so I can see what
happens when I change channels?  I'm trying to find out why intermittantly
when I switch channels the audio does not start.  If I switch channels
again, or restart xine, the audio starts.

Thanks

Simon