Re: Build plugin with different headers then in VDR distribution

Thanks a lot, Dieter, for your solution. It seems very useful. Especially when VDR installed from the package and not from the sources. But I don't understand clearly how to run your script? What parameters should be passed there? Just keyword plugins? And where in should be run? From the building pluguns directory?