Configuration for FullFeatured with defect tuner needed

Hello,

after about 7 years in use with vdr a thunderstorm killed the tuner of my
FF :-(.
There is one budget card in the system. With CAID parameter in channels conf
set to two for all channels I managed to keep vdr operational.

Question:
If I now by a second budget card (slot available), is there any way that vdr
would use those two budgets but not the tuner of the FF-card?

Extra question:
Does the reel eHD have an fbas output?
I think of buying a reel eHD, but dont really have the time for such a big
change, especially if that would also need new wiring.

@Klaus: Thanks again for that great piece of software