Re: extending VDR to support external Media software

Pasi,
I think on Tuesday I will have some time to capture the network traffic.
I have a gut feeling they use a modified vnc protocol for the GUI display, but we will see...

2008/7/27 Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 01:09:26PM +0200, Markus Ecker wrote:
> Hi,I've got a first version of an extension to streamdev for SageTV ready.
>
> You can check it out here: http://trac.assembla.com/SageTV-VDR-Integration .
>
> I watched some HDTV on the extender with it yesterday and the picture was so
> fluid, I am still grinning.

Cool!

When you stop grinning and have some time please upload those network/packet dumps
between SageTV server and HD Extender.. :)

-- Pasi