ShmClient

Hi

I'm using vdr-softdevice and ShmClient to tune to VDR and it all works
very well. Indeed, I've even tweaked mplay.sh to do it's job.

However, there's a little problem: ShmClient usually runs in front of
the GDM Greeter (as nobody is logged into X11 when watching TV). And
I've noticed that very dark pixels (maybe just those with RGB=000000)
are displayed by ShmClient as transparent and thus the underlying GDM
Greeter shines through. This is very rare when watching a VDR stream,
apparently it's very rare to have completely black pixels there. But
it does happen much often when watching i.e. a .mov with mplayer or
mplay.sh through ShmClient.

Has anybody experienced this before and maybe has a solution for it?

Thanks!!  -sven