lcdproc, utf-8 & VDR

2008/6/18 Michael Brakemeier <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Have you tried the -jw4 Version from Joachims website?> This should fix the ?-issue -  it does this at least for me,  my> display now correctly prompts "Taste drücken..." instead of> "Taste dr?cken..." on power off.
I tried now =) I hadn't even noticed a new version before. And, itreally does fix the problem with VDR messages, so Joachim must'vechanged something. But I still get ?-marks for commands from thecommands menu. For example, I have "Äänet pois / päälle" -command incommands.conf. That is displayed correctly when I browse the menu. VDRis supposed to display the name of the command after I run it, anddoes, but then the Ä and ä are displayed as ?-marks.

Still, thanks go to Joachim for maintaining this plugin!
 -Ville
--Ville Aakko - ville.aakko@xxxxxxxxx