vdr plugins with softdevice and xineliboutput

Hi,
I.am testing combinations of softdevices with some vdr plugins like mp3
cdda, and  last.fm.
Unfortunately some of  these don't work as expected:

Last.fm doesn't work stable with xineliboutput.
It stopps every 20 sec the playback and takes about 1 or 2 sec to replay anything.

I noticed one more problem in cdda plugin and xineliboutput.
Xine skips the first 2/4 sec of the (first) replayed audiotrack.
Selecting other tracks after playback start works.

Mp3 plugin has some problems when I try to stop the playback.

The first two problems are xineliboutput related. The third one can be
reproduced with softdevice as well.

Perhaps someone can help to fix one or more problems here????
With regards Halim