Re: Xine-lib error

I demand that Jelle De Loecker may or may not have written...

> Goga777 schreef:
>> you should install this kernel headers - postprocess.h
>>> p.c:35:27: error: postprocess.h: No such file or directory
>> in the debian you can find this package
>> http://packages.debian.org/etch/libpostproc-dev

> That's just it, I have my kernel's header file, I have libpostproc-dev, I
> know exactly where postprocess.h is!
> (/usr/include/postproc/postprocess.h) I even made a symlink in
> /usr/include/libpostproc/ ...

> Thing is, this compile worked, untill after I compiled ffmpeg from source.
> Once I did that xine-lib never wanted to compile again.

The config.log from that failed build and the list of directories which
contain ffmpeg's header files are of interest. I suspect that something in
some people's ffmpeg builds is confusing the ffmpeg header file layout
detection script.

[snip]
| + RIPA NOTICE: NO CONSENT GIVEN FOR INTERCEPTION OF MESSAGE TRANSMISSION

I will not forget me.