Re: reelchannelscan 0.6.1 patch for vdr-1.7.0 + h264

Vangelis Nonas schreef:
> I forgot to mention I gor reelchannelscan from reel svn site:
>   svn co svn://anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx/testing/src/vdr-plugins/src/
>
> Vangelis Nonas wrote:
>
>> I have created a patch for reelchannelscan 0.6.1 and vdr-1.7.0.
>>
>> I have substituted cDevice::Provides_S2 with true (I have a dvb-S2
>> card). It is not the correct way to do it but I did not know what to
>> do....
>> I have changed some constants like PSK8, FEC_2_3, etc with other
>> constants I found in vdr that usually start with DVBFE. I hope it is
>> correct.
>> The plugin seems to work OK with DVB-S stations. When you ask it to
>> scan for HDTV it only returns DVB-S, not DVB-S2.
>>
>> I would appreciate your help, in order to make this plugin work properly.
>>
>> The attachment is compressed with bzip2.
Oh, how nice, I actually need a new channelscanner today!

However, can I use this without a "reelbox"? (I'm getting all my
information out of a german site, so I'm probably misunderstanding one
or two things ... Like I'm unable to set up the diseqc file)