Re: Running vdr with a tunerless FF card (possibly a patch request)

Hanno Zulla wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> In cDvbDevice::ProvidesSource(int Source) you could insert at the beginning
>>
>>    if (CardIndex() == MyTunerlessFFcardsIndex)
>>       return false;
>>
>> where MyTunerlessFFcardsIndex would be the index of cour card.
>>

> Thanks! Are there any plans to make this configurable for end-users
> (like it's done in the extensions-patch)? I'd welcome if you added that.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hanno

I have the same problem as Hanno, the FF card is too slow to handle the incoming data rates of some channels. If it is possible to disable the tuner I can install my skystar2 card again and when this works stable I will buy a Technotrend S2-3200. There are a few HDTV channels but I will use FF card as output device for SDTV and make some recordings for test on dvb-s2 HDTV channels.

I would like this feature added too.

/Magnus