DVB-subtitles on VDR-1.6.0-1 stay on screen for too long

Hi,

after upgrading to from to VDR 1.6.0 I have noticed that the
DVB-subtitles stay on screen for about one second too long. The
difference is noticeable compared to 1.4.7 with subtitles-plugin.
Problem exists on both live-viewing and record-viewing. I use
Fujitsu-Siemens DVB-C FF-card as output.

In addition I compared recordings of a same program from Finnish Yle TV1
and TV1+ (TV1 has DVB-subtitles, TV1+ is same channel with subtitles
"burned in" to video), and subtitles stayed on the dvb-subtitled
recording about one second longer compared to the "burned in" video
version. Subtitles start time seemed to be same on both versions. I can
provide both recordings for testing if needed.

--
Harri