Re: Output plugin

on Gentoo there is  vdr-mplayer plugin, it is basically a script that calls mplayer as the plugin, it only works for people that use a FrameBuffer or DVB Hardware output device. Now from what I understood at the time is that there are to methods for invoking mplayer there is a mplayer.sh and a mplay.sh script both have different settings and you have to choose which one of the 2 to use.

Gentoo information:

media-plugins/vdr-mplayer
     Available versions:  0.10.0 ~0.10.1
     Homepage:            http://www.muempf.de/