VDR running on thin clients

Has anyone done any work with thin clients and VDR?
The price of Neoware thin clients are very low and it would be great to use
these as remote receivers from my main vdr box.
The boxes PXEboot and I do have them setup and running X, so just need some
suggestions for how to view VDR.
The machine they boot from is the VDR, so is it necessary to stream, or is
there a way of viewing the feed.
Bear in mind that these are thin clients and only have about 32MB of ram and
not that powerful, everything is done using LTSP etc.
Thanks for a great stable machine.
Mike