[ANNOUNCE] vdr-filebrowser-0.2.0

Hello list,I'm glad to announce a new version of the filebrowser plugin, you can get itfrom http://vdr.nasenbaeren.net/filebrowser/vdr-filebrowser-0.2.0.tgz
Meanwhile I finished my study, so the old URL and mailaddress will become invalid somewhen in the near future. Please update references if you have published them somewhere.
Changelog:
- Update URL and mail address- Use new versioning scheme- %i expands to a string entered by user- %p expands to a string entered by user and this input is masked meanwhile- Added examples for this- Changed recode script to use ffmpeg- Changed cdrip script to use ffmpeg- Use gettext for internationalization  Note to packagers: With this, you can provide localized names for commands - just add the names from commands.conf as keys to po files- Fixed some compiler warnings- Switched to GPLv3- Clarifed license in source files (thanks to Thomas Günther for the hint)
Your comments, bug reports and patches would be appreciated,regardsHolger
_______________________________________________vdr mailing listvdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr