Re: VDR 1.5.15 on Gentoo: random and silent crash at startup

Hi,

I finally did some testing and found out that the plugin to blame is
the vdr control plugin. I disabled it since I don't really need it
currently. But, just telling this here since this might help someone
if they encounter the same problem =)

  - Ville