Re: Which is the best firmware for ADV7170

Ville Skyttä kirjoitti:
> On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Kartsa wrote:
>
>> I have quite bad audio sync problems with
>> it and was wondering if there is some fw which is better over others.
>>

> It's been some time, but IIRC I've tried all that I could find, and the 0x29
> one that comes with the drivers has worked best for me.

I've tried a couple also and the funny thing is that they all reported
0x29 in log even though diff said they are different.
>> The problem is that I must every once and a while pause replay for a
>> second or so or when watching live TV change the channel back and
>> forthto get the sync back.
>>

> Same here, but not often enough for it to really annoy that much.  I think it
> happens mostly for MTV3 here.

I have been wondering if the reason could be MTV3 but I thought it could
not depend on it. I must try to use some YLE channel for my morning
recordings.

\\Kartsa