Re: How to change font data?

"Martin Prochnow" <martinprochnow@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Is it possible to change font data directly in code or do I have to
> > create my own true type font containing the icons?

the best aproach IMHO would be an API in VDR that allows you to "nail"
custom glyphs into the glyph cache. though this could lead to problems
if multiple plugins overwrite the same codepoints in the cache. using a
custom font would work too but you would force every user of your
plugin to use that font. making a ttf font is no fun either. maybe
there should be some way to mix cOsd::Bitmap with normal text?

best regards ...
clemens