Re: VDR on OpenWRT / embedded system

I recently learned of the iStar Mini HD
https://www.istarhd.com/productpage/spec.html

Also based on the Network Media Tank (NMT) from Syabas. Apparently it
could use the same firmware from other suppliers like popcornhour.
This machine has more RAM,  but also not sure if one could add a dvb
device, if you managed to get the dvb api on the machine (2.6.15-sigma
preempt MIPS32_R2 32BIT gcc-4.0) Would it make sense to add a usb 2.0
hub and if you could manage to add the drivers if the kernel doesn't
support it already?

It already has a built in IR, but only 1 usb port available.

--
Theunis