Re: Wakeup methods

Ville Skyttä kirjoitti:
> On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Kartsa wrote:
>

>> But this aproach (replace now with
>> vdr shutdown info) creates a (one hour) problem when summer time comes.
>> Doesnt it?
>>

> Quite likely.  But I suppose you shouldn't need any hacks like that if the
> system knows that the hardware clock is in UTC (UTC=true
> in /etc/sysconfig/clock) and I think the shutdown support scripts from the
> Fedora VDR packages should also work as is in that case.

I have UTC=true and in other vdr boxes I haven't had these problems.

I've tried already halt.local but it did not not work. What I had not
tried is adding a second line of "cat acpifile>/proc/acpi/wakeup" to
halt.local to have the line twice (as mentioned by Detlef). If I use my
testscript which uses a 2 hours old tile it seems to work but not with
FC VDR package script.

Maybe there is still something I am over looking. Need to check and
recheck :)

\\Kartsa