Re: 2 motorized dishes

> implemented in VDR. More generally spoken VDR would need a separate
> diseqc.conf for each receiving device.

I know that. But I'm afraid that's not a priority for Klaus, at least not
now when there's a war between features like H.26 and subtitles :)

> To circumvent this situation with current VDR you have to use
> a.) the sourcecaps-patch and

Done.

> b.) trick around with the diseqc commands: you need to assign the same
> satellite numbers (in the both rotors) for those satellites which can be
> received with both dishes and put corresponding diseqc 1.2 sequences in
> diseqc.conf.

That's not a problem. I have two Strong V50 Diseqc 1.2 positioners, and I
can set them up to have the same numbers for same satellite positions.
But how VDR will send the diseqc commands to both of the positioners?

Istvan

believed to be clean.