Re: Straw poll: stable version 1.6.0 now?

My vote is yes.

Release early, Release Often.

Perhaps teletext subtitling is missing, however it was missing from 1.4
and so why not release.  (Is there a teletext patch for those users who
must have this functionality?.  Or even better, can a teletext plugin be
written)

Also, reading between the lines it would seem that you will release a
new developer version straight away anyway.  So what is there to loose?
I don't think you (Klaus) are going to slow down development on
developer versions any time soon.