Re: segfaults with vdr ??? 1.5.3 (fonts issue?)

vdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I had the same problem and I think I upgraded fontconfig and freetype
> and then it worked like a charm!

Thanks, but it seems you had a problem which was somewhat different than mine.

This are the last log entries before VDR segfaults:

ERROR: FreeType: error during FT_Render_Glyph 32, 3
ERROR: FreeType: error during FT_Render_Glyph 32, 3
ERROR: FreeType: error during FT_Render_Glyph 32, 3

> I cant remember if I posted my success on the list but that should
> have been a few months ago maybe.

Yeah, you did. Unfortunately for Debian lenny/sid there is no update available.

- Jan