Van: vdr-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vdr-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
Gregoire Favre
Verzonden: donderdag 10 januari 2008 17:44
Aan: VDR Mailing List
Onderwerp: Re:  Two VDR's on one machine

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 02:29:58PM +0100, serge pecher wrote:
> Thanks for the info.
> Could you have a look at
> http://dvbkivabien2.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12943&p=121435#p121435 where
> gave more explanation about my problem. Its seems that the tuner of the
> S2-3200 is not detected, but I don?t know what to do.

Well,

it don't seems you have a guest access to read it ?

I don't have a S2-3200, but I think the first revision has a problem
(that was the main reason not to buy one) the best place to seek for
information is vdrportal.de in which there are a few topics about this
card.

But honestly, if you did a ./scripts/rmmod.pl load from the v4l dir of
the http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto it should work out of the box :-)

I use this small script in order to update/compil it (p=4000.diff is
just a patch to enable support for my card which for an unknow reason
isn't included sofar in multiproto).

By the way, I have no idea if your card need a firmware or not... mine
even if it's a budget one need one.

Good luck,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org