Re: [ANNOUNCE] improved LIRC remote for VDR-1.5.12

Hi Reinhard,

sound very good, but vdr as root do not :-(

do you think it is possible to use this or something else with an non
root user?

I think many use vdr with an special non root user, for example all
which use gentoo.

greetings mentox aka dominique