[ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

Reinhard,

Wow! I am running vdr-1.5.12 with the new xine-lib CVS (with your loop
filter and speed over accuracy changes enabled) alongside FFMPEG built
for 64bit linux on a k8 (AMD dual core BE-2350 processor overclocked
at 2.7Ghz) and the results are nothing short of amazing! Firstly I
would like to say thank-you very much for all your hard work on H264 -
what you have achieved is fantastic.

I can view channels such as BBC HD, Channel 4 HD and others perfectly.

I think this might have been covered before, but the only problem I
now see is with interlaced and spatial direct mode (particularly on
the French and Polish HD channels): -

[h264 @ 0x2aaaad0b0700]Interlaced pictures + spatial direct mode is
not implemented
[h264 @ 0x2aaaad0b0700]Interlaced pictures + spatial direct mode is
not implemented
buffer usage: 492,  0,  6,  0, 0x97d390
buffer usage: 492,  0,  7,  0, 0x97d390
buffer usage: 444,  0,  7,  0, 0x97d390
buffer usage: 444,  0,  7,  0, 0x97d390
[h264 @ 0x2aaaad0b0700]Interlaced pictures + spatial direct mode is
not implemented
[h264 @ 0x2aaaad0b0700]Interlaced pictures + spatial direct mode is
not implemented
buffer usage: 411,  0,  7,  0, 0x97d390
buffer usage: 411,  0,  7,  0, 0x97d390

this results in a picture, but artifacting on motion and eventually in a crash.

I have a short clip recorded if you would like to work on it and need
an example?

Please let me know,

Kind Regards,

Morfsta