Any people having experience with CAM's and Dutch Canal Digitaal ?

Hello list,

I'm building a VDR machine with Gentoo and VDR 1.4.6. I'm going to use
VDR with the smartcard of the Dutch Canal Digitaal.
I already have a Common Interface slot, and now I need to buy a CAM.

Accoording to
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Conditional_Access_Modul there are
some CAM's which are working with VDR. On the
http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_message/27016439#27016439 forum
the Canal Digitaal MediaGuard CAM
(http://webshop.canaldigitaal.nl/article.asp?articleId=15434) was
described as "not very reliable", and I can't find it on the VDR wiki as
well. The Matrix and Aston from the gathering.tweakers.net is found on
the wiki, but is not supported by VDR.

On the wiki are the following CAM's which support SECA and SECA 2 and
are supported by VDR:
AlphaCrypt Twin, Diabol Cam / Dragon Modul (Rev. 4.1) / T-Rex, Reality
Cam, Super Joker, Zeta blau, Irdeto Access.

My question to you all is: Has anyone one of the above CAM's working
with a standard VDR ?