Re: adding a budget card to my VDR

I don't think you can stream output from other devices thru the nexus
tv-out but I am not 100% sure.  Regardless, why not just use your
budget card for dedicated recording and nexus for live tv?  That would
eliminate the problem altogether.

I also just inquired about diseqc.conf supporting multiple dvb devices
and diseqc switches.  I'll be using multiple cards soon and each will
have it's own switch and own diseqc requirements but at present it
doesn't appear VDR diseqc.conf supports this.  I haven't heard any
comments back on it so that's all I can tell you at this time.  The
good news is that I don't think adding such support would be much of a
problem.