Re: [ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 1.0

Hi,

I did not mentioned it: the plugin is ment for use with actual stable
VDR versions. It does compile with the current developer versions of VDR
but it does not support the new font handling or the new translation
handling.

I am using a function to extend the font with icons. This function
doesn't work with VDR >= 1.5.3 and is switched of for this versions. If
you want to see these icons, you have to use a ttf font which contains
these. You can find such a font at this url:
http://andreas.vdr-developer.org/enigmang/download.html

Greets,
Martin