Re: Output methods and WSS

I agree, I have 3 Mvp's, and the setup works well, although the
latest boxes create problems if they're reset too quickly.  There are
some patches in the latest CVS which fix the problem if VDR can't
play a stream (without the patch, VOMP just appears to go to sleep).
My main desire would be the ability to change audio language.  At the
moment I have to manually hack the channels.conf file to put my
preferred language first and then set VDR to not update pids.

The picture quality is better than my Dreambox on Scart.  Obviously
no HD playback, but then my setup can't handle that yet anyway.