Re: [ANNOUNCE] Frontend for VDR/mplayer on Nokia 770/800

On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 22:56 +0200, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
> Hi

Hi :)

> I think that this part is not really required, because the
> streamdev-server-plugin (the cvs version since at least may) allready
> supports external scripts for transcoding the video-stream.

I did consider the Extern support, but this limits the software to
running on the same machine as VDR, and I didn't really want to get into
a if-then-else construct in describing the setup :)

> I would like to help you with improving the program, i can especially
> help with creating a Debian package for it.

Thanks - I appreciate that :)

> I would suggest you to create a project on https://garage.maemo.org/
> there you would have a subversion repository, bugtracker, webspace...
> for your project and other people could help you with the program.

Hm, I hadn't thought of going that far, to be honest. Primitive though
it is, the program fulfils my needs at the moment :) I'll certainly
consider it, tho.

Cheers,
Gavin.