Re: Problems with cCutter::Active()

Martin Prochnow wrote:
> I call in my plugin in a loop (in a thread) cCutter::Active() every
> second. If I stop an editing process over the main menu entry, VDR
> crashes from time to time:

cCutter::Active is more than a simple query function. It also does the
cleanup of the thread, the error handling and the external script calls.
Because of that, the function is not thread safe, and can only be called
from the main thread. The double free is probably because both threads
try to free cCutter::editedVersionName at the same time.

Cheers,

Udo