[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.5.6

VDR developer version 1.5.6 is now available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.5.6.tar.bz2

A 'diff' against the previous developer version is available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.5.5-1.5.6.diff

WARNING:
========

This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.

The changes since version 1.5.5:

- Fixed a buffer overflow in initializing the system character table (thanks
  to Marco Schlüßler).
- Updated the Russian OSD texts (thanks to Oleg Roitburd).
- Fixed handling single byte characters >0x7F in Utf8ToArray() (thanks to Udo
  Richter).
- Improved numdigits(), isnumber() and strreplace() (thanks to Tobias Bratfisch).
- Fixed clearing color buttons in the 'curses' skin (thanks to Udo Richter).
- Fixed a typo in the function name of cOsd::SetOsdPosition() and added a range
  check to it (thanks to Christoph Haubrich).
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Improved cControl::Launch() to keep 'control' from pointing to uninitialized
  memory (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Made skipspace() an inline function (suggested by Tobias Bratfisch) and changed
  it to handle the most common case of 'no leading space' very fast, and avoid
  calling isspace(), which made the whole function a lot faster.
- Fixed detection of Premiere NVOD channel links (thanks to anonymous).
- Added a table of the used trick speed values to the description of
  cDevice::TrickSpeed() (suggested by Martin Dauskardt).
- Added a missing 'P' to vdr.c's SHUTDOWNCANCELROMPT macro (reported by Marco
  Schlüßler).

Have fun!

Klaus