Re: No signal - Dish seems fine - femon output follow

Hello Luca,
>> after my vacation I no longer have any reception.
> Just a wild guess, but if you usually leave your vdr pc switched on,
> leaving it off for a while could make it not work right when turned back
> on (usually capacitors are to blame).

thanks for the hint. The system was running the whole time ...

Just to make sure there no electronic gremlins I turned the whole
system off today to see if it would fix the symptoms, but it didn't.

Any other idea(s)
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt