VDR BUG: Cannot display named channels on a transponder with other unnamed channels present

Hi,

I am running VDR 1.4.6-1 and I think there is a bug in its tuning of
certain channels. On the Astra 28.2E package at 11604V there are two
unnamed channels which are Sky Anytime A and Sky Anytime B
(http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/skyuk.html). Using dvbscan these show
up as channels [0f36] and [0f37] respectively and have VPIDS 518 and
519. It is poosible to display these channels, but  it is now not
possible to receive the other channels on this transponder (VPIDS 512
to 517).

I had no problems receiving these channels before the appearance of
these additional channels. I have checked the channel settings for the
other channels and they are all correct, so I can only guess that
there is a bug in VDR that prevents these channels from being
displayed.

The problem exists without any additional plugins in use.

Regards,

Morfsta