[ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.5.5

VDR developer version 1.5.5 is now available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.5.5.tar.bz2

A 'diff' against the previous developer version is available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.5.4-1.5.5.diff

WARNING:
========

This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.

The changes since version 1.5.4:

- Fixed a name clash between skincurses.c and the new cOsd position functions.
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Changed the parameter "OSD font size" to "Default font size" in "Setup/OSD".
- Fixed handling address masks in SVDRP host settings (thanks to Frank Schmirler).
- Fonts can now be created with a width that overwrites the default width (thanks
  to Andreas Mair).
- Added full weekday names to i18n.c for plugins to use (thanks to Patrice Staudt).
  The new function WeekDayNameFull() can be used to get these names from integer
  values (just like the abbreviated weekday names).
- Fixed stripping i18n stuff from font names (reported by Anssi Hannula).
- Improved performance of the SVDRP commands LSTC and CHAN when used with a
  channel name.

I'll be on vacation for the next three weeks, so there won't be
anything new in a while ;-)

Have fun!

Klaus