[ANNOUNCE] pvr350-Plugin -new development snapshot

I just announced it in the vdrportal forum, but it may also be interesting for
non-german speaking vdr users.

The pvr350-plugin implements an output device for the PVR350 TV out, using the
hardware mpeg2 decoder. It was originally written by Dominic Morris, but he
stopped development. Based on the last version 0.0.5 from December 2005
(which was only sent to a few people), I adapted the plugin during the last
18 months to ivtv changes. Although I have only very limited knowledge about
C++, I also managed to improve some things. Andreas Schäfers helped me a lot;
he introduced even ac3-to-mp2 conversion which is important if you use the
dvd-plugin.

Look into the README for requirements and further details.
http://drseltsam.device.name/vdr/pvr/src/pvr350/
There is still much work to do - feel free to contribute patches!

For watching analogue TV from the tuner of the PVR350 you need a second plugin
as input device. Because the analogtv-plugin is out of date, I highly
recommend the latest unofficial pvrinput. Have a look at
http://drseltsam.device.name/vdr/pvr/src/pvrinput/vdr-pvrinput-1.0.0_20070523.tgz
or
http://free.pages.at/wirbel4vdr/unofficial_stuff/vdr-pvrinput-1.0.0_20070523.tgz
and look into the README.