Re: VDRAdmin behind Apache2

Stone wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I am using VDRAdmin 3.5.3 behind Apache2 over HTTPS.  Everything
> seems to work fine, but when I try to edit a timer, I get an error
> stating "method not allowed".  Has anyone seen this problem?  It does
> not happen if I use VDRAdmin from the localhost on the default port.
> Also, as of now, when connecting to VDRAdmin through apache2, I can
> create "one-shot" timers, but not recurring timers.  If this was a
> permission issue, I would think that I would not be able to create any
> timers at all.

I'm using apache2.2 as shipped with Debian/etch and have the following
in my config:

    ProxyRequests Off
    <Proxy *>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Proxy>

    ProxyPass / http://localhost:40404/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:40404/

(My vdradmin runs on port 40404)

Additionally, I use mod-auth-pam to authenticate <Location /> and have
vdradmins authentication for localhost turned of. This works fine.

So long,
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@xxxxxxxxxx | http://www.errror.org

"Wo wir schon bei den Drogen sind kommen wir auch gleich zum Hip-Hip."
(Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht, Echo-Verleihung 2007)