Re: VDR timer + mplayer = VDR crash. Please fix!

Thursday, June 7, 2007, 3:03:53 AM, VDR wrote:
> If a timer is triggered while the mplayer plugin is in use, VDR
> crashes.  This has happened to me about a zillion times now and I'm
> hoping somebody will fix this!  You can use the mplayer plugin after a
> timer is started no problem.  Correct me if I'm wrong but mplayer
> should never have to take control of the tuner in the first place
> since it's not required to play a media file.

Like I said last time this topic came up: I somehow got rid off the
problem. I don't exactly remember the last thread about this problem
and I didn't keep the mails - but wasn't there someone who also got
rid off this problem by updating mplayer to a current SVN version?

I thought it had something to do with VDR's DVB settings and stuff
but I also updated mplayer.
Currently I'm using MPlayer dev-SVN-r22825-4.1.2 and VDR does not
crash when a timer triggers (or stops) while using mplayer. Well,
at least here.

--
Chris