Re: PANIC: watchdog timer expired - exiting

Hi

By the way, I have another question about clock and vdr, I have put vdr
setting to synchronise time with a specific channel and setup vdr to start on
this channel.
Unfortunately , when vdr start, the system is never on time, at least there is
two hours minus. The main problem is that vdr look at schedule and if there
is one setup at this time, even if this is wrong time, system records

Example to be more clear :

schedule 18H/20H
current national time (GMT+2) = 21H
rebooting vdr and computer
current bios time is 19H
the system records my scheduled program (range 18/20)

Is there a way to force vdr to first update system time to transponder time
as design and after look if something is really scheduled ?

Thanks for help