[ANNOUNCE] Cut-a-Lot 0.0.3

Hi everybody,

I'm pleased to announce version 0.0.3 of my cut-a-lot-plugin.

>From the history:
2007-05-17: Version 0.0.3

- Added the ability to adjust PTS while cutting

- Changed the menu label named "Commands" to "Cut-a-Lot" in order to avoid
confusions with the original recording menu. (Suggested by
FireFly@vdr-portal)

>From the readme:
Adjust PTS:
-----------

The adjustment of PTS (see http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/PTS) can be
switched on and off in the setup. Having selected "no" does not end in any
differences to the original Multi-cut-process. Is "to first I-frame" or "to
zero" selected, all PTS values are going to be adjusted. The PTS of the first
I-frame is then either set to its old value or to zero. All following PTS'
will be adjusted relativly.

What was the motivation? I joined two recordings and generated a new
index-file with the genindex-utility. Watching the new recording worked very
good, but burning it with ProjectX as the demuxer ends in an incomplete
recording. The log-file has a message containing "big PTS difference". I did
not find any setup-options in order to solve that problem, so I did it on my
own adapting the cut-a-lot-plugin.

So how to proceed if "big PTS difference" occurs in a recording during the
burn process? At first, one has to remove all cutting marks but the first
one, which has to be on the position 0:00:00.01. Then one has to run
cut-a-lot in the Mulit-cut mode, having "Adjust PTS" in the setup point to
"to first I-frame" or "to zero". Afterwards the cut recording should work
with ProjectX without any error.

I use it with vdr-version 1.4.4 with big patch applied. I cannot say anything
about compiling and running on other environments.

You can download it from the vdr-forum:
http://vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=64354

I am open for any tips, bugs or optimizations.

DMH