[Announce] epgsearch-0.9.21

Hi,

Stone wrote:
> I have two user-defined EPG times setup, but when I enable "favorites",
> only the second user-defined time is displayed after the favorites is
> displayed.  Anyone notice that?

There's a special handling for user-defined EPG times. Here's the
section from the Readme:

1.3 Extended 'now' and 'next' and favorites

By setup, one can add up to 4 additional times to extend the green
button, e.g. 'afternoon', 'prime time', 'late night'. Times, that are
already passed, are skipped (you will not get 'afternoon' at evening)
with the exception that a time will be displayed for the next day, if it
is less then 20h in the future.

Are you sure, you get both times if 'use favorites' is disabled? If so,
please give me your setup times and the time when you tested it. Also
the setup of the favorites 'before or after user-def. times' would be
interesting. I just did a quick check and it worked on my setup.

BR,

Christian